A very popular performance analysis tool (BenchmarkAnTuTu has finally released the results of a database analysis to make a list of the most powerful Android phones in the world by April 2022, which includes popular smartphones and some surprises.
The lists are divided into three categories: high performance (flagship) with devices from around the world and intermediate high performance (sub flagship) and intermediate (medium range) with models sold in China.
The Most Powerful Tops of April 2022 (Global)
Among the most powerful high-performance phones in the global market, we have the Nubia Red Magic 7 at the top with a Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip and 18GB RAM.
This combination greatly enhances the position of the smartphone in the second position, which is occupied by the Redmi K50 Pro with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 processor, Mi 12 Pro and its Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 are just a few points away.
The list includes Motorola’s Motorola Edge 30 Pro (already launched in Brazil), Realme GT 2 Pro (coming to the country next week) and Xiaomi 12 (already sold at a very high price in Brazil). Also contains
Two versions of the Galaxy S22 Ultra appear on the list, with Qualcomm’s processor model at number eight, and Samsung’s proprietary chip model at close range. The rating ranks tenth on the Galaxy S22 Plus (Snapdragon). See the full list and their respective scores below:
- Nubia Red Magic 7 (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 1,038,771 points
- Redmi K50 Pro (Dimension 9000): 986,840 points
- Xiaomi 12 Pro (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 982,228 points
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 977,395 points
- Realme GT 2 Pro (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 966,916 points
- iQOO 9 Pro (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 954,336 points
- Xiaomi 12 (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 948,391 points
- Galaxy S22 Ultra (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 942,849 points
- Galaxy S22 Ultra (Exynos 2200): 914,476 points
- Galaxy S22 Plus (Snapdragon 8 Gen 1): 905,520 points
The Most Powerful Basic Tops of April 2022 (Global)
The Realme GT Neo 2 is the big winner – in high performance mid rangers – or entry level tops. The model has a design with a set of cameras that is similar to the Realme GT 2 Pro, but adopts slightly simpler specifications, now running a Snapdragon 870 processor.
Second and third are Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro, respectively. Cell phones are considered high performance, but the list appears to have a score similar to Snapdragon 870, as Google Tensor, a processor designed by Google itself, is 200,000 points below Snapdragon 8 Gen 1. ۔
- Rem GT Neo 2 (Snapdragon 870): 731,589 points
- Google Pixel 6 (Google Tensor): 728,567 points
- Google Pixel 6 Pro (Google Tensor): 722,936 points
- Motorola Edge S Pro (Snapdragon 870): 713,813 points
- 40 of Redmi (Snapdragon 870): 707,854 points
- Black Shark 4 (Snapdragon 870): 706,606 points
- Xiaomi Mi 11X (Snapdragon 870): 704,933 points
- Small F3 (Snapdragon 870): 704,634 points
- OnePlus 9R (Snapdragon 870): 693,954 points
- Realme GT Neo (Dimension 1200): 692,497 points
The Most Powerful Arbitrator April 2022 (China)
Finally, we have a list of the most powerful sellers in China. It is interesting to note that, again, all the smartphones in the category are powered by Qualcomm processors, and 9 out of 10 devices have Snapdragon 778G.
The iQOO Z5 tops the list, followed by the Realme GT Master Edition and the Mi 11 Lite 5G, the only device equipped with the Snapdragon 780G. Her brother Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE is at number six.
The list also includes models like Motorola Edge 20, Galaxy A52s 5G and Galaxy M52 5G. Check out all the devices below:
- iQOO Z5 (Snapdragon 778G): 558,179 points
- Realme GT Master Edition (Snapdragon 778G): 541,067 points
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite (Snapdragon 780G): 528,995 points
- Really Q3s (Snapdragon 778G): 512,894 points
- Motorola Edge 20 (Snapdragon 778G): 512,694 points
- Xiaomi 11 Lite 5G NE (Snapdragon 778G): 511,174 points
- Honors 50 (Snapdragon 778G): 503,330 points
- Huawei Nova 9 (Snapdragon 778G): 494,464 points
- Galaxy A52s 5G (Snapdragon 778G): 493,997 points
- Galaxy M52 5G (Snapdragon 778G): 461,951 points