Bruno Mendes has resigned with Inter published in IDB and is traveling to Sao Paulo this Wednesday. International

Bruno Mendes is no longer playing for Inter. The termination of Uruguay’s contract with the Gaucho Club was formalized this Tuesday in the CBF’s Daily News Bulletin (BID). The player is traveling to Sao Paulo this Wednesday to reintroduce himself to the Corinthians after nearly a year of wearing a Colorado shirt and being a slow negotiator.

With a future far away from Beira-Rio, the defender did not even train with the ball in the squad’s re-offer after the defeat to Botafogo. The Uruguayan did some physical exercise and watched some of the activity under Manu’s guidance before returning to the locker room alone.

Removal of Bruno Mendes with Inter in IDB – Photo: Reproduction

The Charwa agreement was valid until June 30. Strictly speaking, he could play the final game for Inter against Colo-Colo, for Sudamericana, next Tuesday 28th. However, there was an option to end immediately after a disagreement between the clubs.

Corinthians are already working on the registration of guards in Libertadores. The Paulistas will host Boca Juniors at the Neo Química Arena on the 28th and then decide on the spot at the Bambonira on the 5th.

Talks between the clubs lasted for a few months. After efforts, the result was not positive for Gauchs, who announced their withdrawal from business last Sunday.

– Inter made progress within its financial possibilities in this arrangement which offered the most financial proposal for a player. Unfortunately, Corinthians thinks the price is insufficient and we are ending negotiations. Bruno against his will and against our return to Corinthians because there was no agreement on values ​​- explained Alessandro Barcelos, president of Inter.

Bruno Mendes Inter-Defender – Photo: Thomas Hems

Announced on July 1 last year, 22-year-old Bruno Mendes defended Colorado in 48 games and scored two goals. He was head coach Diego Aguirre, touring Medina and regaining his place with the arrival of Manu Menezes.

Under the agreement, Colorado will have to pay 6 6 million (approximately ً 30.8 million at current prices) for 50% of Uruguay’s rights. Corinthians agreed to halve the amount until only 25 players’ rights were discussed – a condition that did not please Alvirobro.

Bruno Méndez’s relationship with Timão lasts until December 2023. Sao Paulo has a 70% stake in the club, with the remaining 30% coming from Montevideo Wanderers, the club that has identified the player.

Listen to 🎧 ge Inter podcast.

+ Watch: Everything about ge and TV on Inter

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.