Corinthians football director Roberto de Andreid said right-back Rafael Ramos went to the International’s locker room in Banara-Rio after Saturday night’s match between the teams, spoke to Adenelson and refused to commit a racist crime against the steering wheel. What
After a ball dispute in the 30th minute of the second half, Adelson told the judge that Rafael Ramos called him a monkey.
– We went to Inter’s dressing room with Raphael. He spoke to Adelson, explaining that he had misunderstood. He said something else. Even if you let me, I swear in the middle … He said: “Fuck, brother.” He must have understood something else. He apologized if he understood something else, which is not his way. Good boy, we assure you he is. Like Adelson. We are not saying here that one is lying or the other. Sometimes he speaks fast, has a Portuguese accent, he must have understood something else. They talked and apparently everything was settled. He was thinking something else, that’s why this whole fact came to light. He apologized. Forgive him if he understands otherwise. He did not say what Adelson alleged. Now they know what will happen – said Corinthians football director Roberto de Andrews.
Adenlson says he was racially abused by Corinthians player Rafael Ramos
Shortly after Adelson’s allegations, the Corinthians players spoke to the side, which denied the allegations. None of the people involved in the case wanted to talk while leaving the field. Striker Jô gave an interview and said that his partner claimed to have said another word in a similar tone.
Corinthians coach Waiter Pereira spoke at a press conference:
– I believe in people. I believe in what Raphael and he told me. From what I know, from Raphael’s upbringing, I think it is practically impossible for him to behave as Adelson says. I talked to Adelson, I’m sure he understands the way he understands. I had already experienced this. Portuguese and Brazil are not the same language. We say things you don’t understand, and that’s what you do with the Portuguese. I have tried to talk more in Brazil, which is not the same. I am not saying who is right. I believe in both. I don’t know Adelson, but I assume he’s honest, but he may have been misunderstood. I know Raphael better, and I’ve never seen him before, he’s an educated man with many years and careers. I don’t know if he has already said what Raphael says. So I will not repeat it, I do not want to say bad words, what I say in the field is enough. They have already spoken. One says he said one thing, another says he understood another, so … I believe both, but I believe Adenelson’s misinterpretation.
Adenelson, from Inter, says he was racially abused by Rafael Ramos of Corinthians – Photo: Silvio Aveila / Getty Images
Members of the Rio Grande do Sul Civil Police are currently in Beira-Rio to hear the parties involved in the case.
Look at the moment when the civil police go to the locker room of the internship to listen to Adelson.
International expressed its views through an official note. Check it out below:
“Once again, an unfortunate case of racism has been recorded in national football. This time, in our house, against a player. International. In this week’s match (05/14), for the Brazilian Championship, Adelinson has reported that he has faced racial slurs from athlete Rafael Ramos. کرنتھیوں.
It is unacceptable that such facts will come to light in 2022. There is no room for racism in our society. The People’s Club reiterates that it rejects any act of bias and supports its players. “
+ Read more Corinthians news
The Ge Corinthians podcast is available on the following platforms:
- 🎧 Globoplay – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Spotify – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Google Podcasts – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen!
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen!
- دب Press Play!
+ See: About all کرنتھیوں In Globo, Sportv and Ge