Cintia Ferreira, founding father of EVE and co-founding father of Belong Be, would be the solely speaker at Digitalks – the digital financial system and expertise – that is 100% of the universe Web 3.0. The occasion will happen this Wednesday (24) to Thursday (24) on the Expo Hall in Sao Paulo.
EVE is a DAO (decentralized autonomous group) designed to unite the world of girls round so-known as issues. Web 3.0.
The mission was created by a gaggle of girls executives with expertise in expertise, tradition and monetary markets, in areas that complement one another and supply the idea for actions aimed toward creating the worldwide market. NFT.
EVE’s important objective is to develop the participation of girls in all elements of this new digital market, whether or not as creators and producers or shoppers and buyers of works. NFT.
The preliminary actions undertaken vary from cryptography of probably the most numerous merchandise of the artistic financial system to monetary and technological training actions and the group of auctions for the good thing about ladies artists with social companions.
in accordance to DAOin addition to a number of revolutions in historical past, Web 3.0 comes with the problem of illustration. Only 4% of this universe is occupied by ladies, and in 2021 the participation charge of girls in the labor market was 51.56%, which is 20% decrease than that of males, which is 71.64% (primarily based on FGV-IBRE, 2021 PNAD). / IBGE information).
“There is a distinction between ladies’s efficient contribution to the financial state of affairs and their protagonists and management in actions.”
In the monetary market, in accordance to information printed by EVE, the variety of feminine buyers in the São Paulo Stock Exchange handed the 1 million mark, however the progress charge of feminine participation fell to 23.2% (B3, March/2022).
Idea of EVE DAO
EVE, a reputation that could be a reference to the start of life, empowers ladies of all ages and social backgrounds. Brazil and to share data and expertise across the technological vanguard anyplace on the planet, particularly in relation to this new marketplace for the manufacturing of cultural items, in addition to to present dependable and impartial data on monetary points associated to the creation, buy and sale of merchandise. NFT.
All of the group’s actions, together with these aimed toward supporting world packages for ladies’s empowerment, are primarily based on the core ideas of Web 3.0: decentralization of knowledge, guaranteeing most safety with out intermediaries and transparency, widening entry and selling better exercise and person autonomy. .
Cynthia Ferreira: “We are experiencing a strong change in the Internet, shifting from the Internet to the Internet primarily based on the change of knowledge,” says Cynthia Ferreira.
Founders of The DAO
As an addendum Cynthia FerreiraThe founding staff that got here up with the thought for EVE was initially made up of ten ladies: Ana Laura Magalláns, Cynthia Ferreira, Electra, Kim Farrell, Nina Silva, Nubia Mota, Paula Lima, Roberta Antunes, Simone Sancho and Samara Costa.
▪ Ana Laura Magalhas – Former associate XP Inc., funding specialist, Forbes Under 30, founding father of Humana NGO, writer of Invest after studying.
▪ Cynthia Ferreira – An entrepreneur concerned in the causes of girls’s empowerment, illustration and gender equality. Co-founder of EVE and co-founding father of Belong Be.
▪ Electra – Photographer, singer, songwriter and screenwriter, Livia collects a number of music awards and excursions alongside names like Electra Paramore, Charlie Brown Jr. and Skunk. The present vocalist of VENVS, he was voted one of many 100 most influential musical individuals in Brazil on Twitter. As a photographer, he integrates the SuperRare platform and is taken into account among the finest photographers in the world by NFTPhotographers, at present the primary Brazilian photographer in the NFT group.
▪ Kim Farrell – North America, LATAM and US Marketing Director at TikTok, Graduated from Harvard with a level in Latin American Studies and Government Policy. He was a part of Google Marketing, Marketing Director for Latin America at Booking.com and one of many high 10 CMOs in Forbes 2022.
▪ Nina Silva – CEO and co-founding father of Movimento Black Money and fintech D’Black Bank, expertise government for greater than 20 years, thought-about one of many 20 strongest ladies in Brazil by Forbes and chosen as probably the most disruptive lady in the world by Global Women In. Tech Awards (2021).
▪ Nubia Mota – Growth and Marketing for Adobe in Latin America, Ambassador for Women in E-Commerce. In 2022, it was one of many finalists of the E-Commerce Brazil Award in the Marketing and Sales class.
▪ Paula Lima – Brazilian singer and songwriter Paula Lima, who graduated in Law (Mackenzie) and Advertising (Faap), is among the most revered figures in Brazilian music, and can also be energetic in tv and theater.
▪ Roberta Antunes – Partner and Head of Growth at Hashdex, an extended-time tech entrepreneur who based the Hotel Urbano web site in 2011, an organization thought-about one of many first Brazilian unicorns.
▪ Simon Sancho – Founder and CEO of Belong Be, he served as digital director at Grupo Uni.co, which brings collectively corporations equivalent to Sephora do Brasil and Imaginarium and Phuket.
▪ Samara Costa Spinelli – Entrepreneur, designer, publicist, founding father of Igroup Care and S-playing cards companions, he works as a artistic director.
Follow Crypto Times on Instagram!
Stay up to date with all the things occurring in the cryptocurrency world in a easy and sensible method! Daily content material is filled with photos, movies and plenty of interplay. From high information in Brazil and around the globe to present discussions. You will likely be launched to the world of cryptocurrencies, decentralized finance (DeFi), NFTs, Web 3.0 and extra. you may entry. The crypto world is timeless, it is for you! Join Crypto Times! Follow the profile on Instagram now!