– The team prepared for the match against Vela Nova. He made two similar bars, he didn’t fall in the second half, in a few moments the opposite happened, he increased the rotation. The downside is that a goal was practically conceded in the last moments of the game, we had the ball under control, we didn’t need to speed up the game, we were forced to pass unnecessarily, on the corner. Forced, and low ball. I haven’t seen it yet, but it was a very avoidable goal. But in general I liked the attitude of the team, I think the players competed a lot from start to finish today and deserved to win which was very fair.
Fernando Diniz during Fluminense x Athletico-PR – Photo: Marcelo Gonçalves / Fluminense FC
Want to turn your football knowledge into cash prizes in every era of Brasileirão? Access Cartula Express!
As a result, Fluminense reached 11th place with eight points, tied with Botafogo and Sao Paulo, who have a goal difference and a low game. The tricolor returns to the field for Brasileirão on May 22, when they visit the Fortaleza at 4 pm (Brasilia time) in Castelão. Earlier, Deniz’s team plays for the Copa Sudamericana and will face Union Santa Fe in Argentina next Thursday, 19:15, for the fifth round of Group H.
Let’s go to Brazil! The biggest game offering for a price that the game offers. Subscribe to Premier!
See other answers to the press conference:
– You need to know why the player left. It had nothing to do with the breakdown. Samuel had the virus, and David Braz had the virus. It has nothing to do with the intensity of the game. Instead, the team is training and playing. The more they play with this intensity, the more likely they are to adapt to the way they play. I’m sure the team will only get better.
1. In a way, the rod (from Fred to the pipe) is passing naturally. It’s hard to get the numbers that Fred did. In addition to scoring goals, Fred won many titles at Fluminense. It was significant in this reverse title that Flumenians had to avoid deportation under Coca-Cola’s order in this miraculous year. It has a long history in Fluminense. This rod of passing goals is passing naturally. I really hope that Canoe will have time to get the titles that Fred did. The relationship between the two is very beautiful.
– And talking about the canoe in particular, what Fred did without the burden of making history is a very special player. More than anything else, he is a different person. He’s a boy I’m fine with. I have known him for only a short time, but at the same time it seems that I have known him for a long time. We only worked in Vasco for two months, which was … I went to Vasco to help him, maybe, to come to Fluminense, because he was in a difficult phase, then he played very well with me. Scored. Many purposes. I was consulted when he was about to come to Fluminense. The melody is even stronger when I come here. He is a boy who gives himself body and soul to what he does. He is a man in the true sense of the word. Everything that speaks to him does not need to be said twice, everything that is agreed upon. He is a reference as a person. A great player and an even better man.
– It’s a skill we don’t teach. You have to enjoy. This is talent. You can’t train someone to look like Keno or Fred. What we do understand is that he can be a more complete player. He’s one of the guys who runs the most in Fluminense and he was in Vasco, but before I got there he was one of the guys who ran the least. Take part in the game by catching the ball. He comes, leaves the area, goes to one side, to the corner, and it doesn’t stop him from scoring. This is what happened to me. I told him, “The more you play, the more you get there to score at the right time.” Therefore, in addition to scoring goals, he is central to the team spirit strategy.
– There is an opportunity. We don’t know if he will play yet, but he has a chance. On Monday, we’ll be back. It is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to decide if he will play on Thursday.
It’s open, you can’t compare it to Caio Henrique. Yagu gives everything he has to the flumen. Your shirt If you need your blood. A very fast player and can play many roles. In all of them, accordingly. Today I thought it was good for him to play there, he played well.
“The climate has changed in Fluminense,” says Gabriel. The sound of the crowd
+ Read more news from Fluminense
The Ge Fluminense podcast is available on the following platforms:
- GloboPlay – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Spotify – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Google Podcasts – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen!
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen!
- دب Press Play!
See: About all Flumens on ge, on globo and on sportv