+ Everton Cebolinha thanks Flamengo for the love and says: “I’ll be in trouble”
This Monday, with the help of his personal Victor Fernandes, the striker started training with the ball. Victor has been teaching Cebulenha for about 20 days in Fortaleza.
– We will train every day till Saturday. He trained well this month. He is a very good player physically and with a lot of good skills. He is very skilled, he is very good at game content, he is very fast and powerful. He’s a strong athlete – Victor told G.
Everton Cebolinha is Flamingo’s new addition to 2022 – Photo: Alexandre Vidal / Flamingo
After completing the six training sessions scheduled for Saturday, he will arrive in Rio de Janeiro this weekend. It will carry out some reviews, and work on the Ninho do Urubu is set to begin on Monday.
Everton will initially stay in a hotel while it handles accommodation issues. The official offer is due in early July, as Flamingo will travel to Ibagué early next week, where he will face Tolima in the 16th round of the Libertadores.
Everton announces he is from Flamingo on his social networks: “Now I’m Mango”
The last days of Cebolinha were busy. On Friday he went to Sao Paulo for a medical examination and on Saturday he was in Rio to sign an agreement, pose for pictures and make the first contact with his new colleagues. That same day, he traveled to Fortaleza, where, on Sunday, with family, he traveled to Flamingo.
In a conversation with G, personal Victor Fernandes, who has been coaching professional athletes since 2013, including Osvaldo, Fernando Pras, Anderson Martins and Pacquiao, Explained step by step the work done with Cebolinha since the beginning of the month. Check it out below:
When did you start working with Cebolinha?
– I started with Everton about 20 days ago. We first took a look at how he was doing to understand. Gone are the days without games. Medically it was perfect, everything went very well in the exams.
Victor has been training professional athletes since 2013. She holds a degree in Physical Education, specializing in exercise physiology and sports psychology – Photo: Reproduction
First review of Cebolinha with Victor
– First of all, we did an anatomical rehearsal, where we could guess that the mobility and stability was very good. We started the motor control part, then we started the power work.
– We assessed strength, started training with a focus on strength, and Everton is behaving very well, developing physically despite a few days without a game (not playing since April 30, when Benfica beat Maritime 1 to 0). The rhythm of this game will be necessary for him to improve his performance and that is Cebolinha which every Flamingo fan is waiting for.
Hair work began this Monday.
– After these days of motor control re-application, strengthening and stabilization, we have already started working with the ball to further improve the technical quality. He is a very skilled athlete, very intelligent and very efficient in his work. We are now able to develop into a more specific part of the game.
Cebolinha trained with Victor Fernandez this Monday at Anderson, the former Corinthians and today at Salernitana-ITA – Photo: Personal Archive
Exercise in the gym before heading to the field.
– Everton’s schedule this week is pre-field gym work. Every day he works for stability, mobility, motor control, muscle activation and reinforcement. And we move to the field, which is the environment for him to be physically fit (up to Flamingo) and be able to integrate the squad in the best possible way.
+ Let’s go to Brazil! The biggest game offering for a price that the game offers. Subscribe to Premier!
3 Listen to the G Flamingo Podcast. 3
See: About all Flamingo on ge, on globo and on sportv