The Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul (UFRGS) on Tuesday (21) published the final results of the selection process for Community Health Agent (ACS) and Endemic Combat Agent (ACE) technical courses after a period of resources. Provided in Notice No. 1 March 4, 2022.
Issued list, sorted alphabetically, taking into account candidate name, first three digits of CPF, status of each application (approved or analyzed document), and order (date of submission and status of registration) Presents ).
Resources received between days 08/06/2022 (06h) and 09/06/2022 (23:59) And shipped according to the instructions in the item. 8. Result of registration And no Form II – Petitioner’s Appeal for Denial of Registration, Public notice number. March 1, 2022 1 was analyzed and the candidates with late resources were enrolled in the relevant course as approved.
Applications that are approved meet all the requirements stated in the public notice. The documents in the applications under analysis are still pending or are being processed.
Final ACE List – Click Here.
The final list is not ACE compatible – click here.
Final ACS List – Click Here.
The final list is not approved ACS – click here.
Pursuant to item 8.4 of Public Notice No. 1 of 4 March 2022, the list of approved candidates for each course includes the full name of the candidate and the classification in the order of registration. In case of non-occupation of candidates for the remaining posts whose registration has been approved, as provided in sub-item 8.4.2 (included by modification of public notice), the process of registration Candidates will be ranked. Positions offered in the relevant course respecting the order of submission of registration. In this case, the provisions of item 7.3 and sub-items 7.3.1, 7.3.2 and 7.3.3 of the amendment to the notice apply.
Also for the purposes of ordering the reserve register, as provided in sub-item 4.2.1, the standards provided in sub-item 8.4.2, as well as those provided in item 7.3 and sub-item 7.3.1. , 7.3.2 and 7.3.3 shall apply. Notice correction.
Applicants with approved registration will be classified within the number of vacancies provided in item 4.1 of the Public Notice, will be linked to the relevant course and will automatically be enrolled in the activities provided in the pedagogical project of the course. New calls will be made when vacancies are available and candidates have been graded and vacancies have not been allotted, notice grading order will be considered.
How to find the name of the candidate in the list:
Open the files available at the links above, use the search / find / search function of your browser or PDF reader and enter the name of the candidate, as shown on the registration receipt received by email. Depending on the speed of the Internet, the method of access, and the settings of the device used for the query, the search may take some time to return.
Candidate with documents under consideration
All candidates with “Documents under analysis” should look into the e-mail registered in the registration system, as they may be called upon to correct the documents in terms of availability to fill the remaining vacancies.
How to find out if a candidate’s rating guarantees enrollment:
As presented in the public notice, the courses have the following number of vacancies.
|Community Health Agent Technical Course||138,000||Resolution 12/2022-CEPE / UFRGS
Resolution No. 25/2022-CONSUN
|A technical course in health care that focuses on combating infectious diseases.||62,000||Resolution 13/2022-CEPE / UFRGS
Resolution No. 26/2022-CONSUN
To find out if a candidate is currently offered a position, just look at the ranking number (listed). If there are returns and / or vacancies in a single course, the university will make new calls up to 200,000 vacancies contracted with the Ministry of Health.
Unknown features (features not considered):
- Resource requests received after the deadline mentioned in the published schedule – before 6:00 AM on 06/08/2022 and after 11:59 AM on 06/09/2022;
- Appeal Requests from Candidates with Incomplete Applications – Candidates whose application has been processed but whose application has not been completed and submitted.
- Appeals requests from approved candidates;
- Appeals requests from people who are not registered in the election process;
- Application requests without data (full name, RG number, CPF number and candidate’s course option), as provided in Form II – Candidate’s appeal for denial of registration.
Leading and Rejected Resources (Analysis and Rejection):
- Applications for appeals from pending candidates in which the opinion was correct and the candidate could correct his application in a timely manner, ie the candidate had the opportunity to send pending documents and / or correct the indicated data in a timely manner. Procedure in the registration system;
- Candidate feature applications with applications that have never been reviewed. Candidates who have not yet received an e-mail with the result of the application test are in the queue for analysis and are making a reserve register, as the number of vacancies available has been exceeded. When vacancies become available, applications in the queue for analysis will be reviewed as per the order, and candidates will be communicated via email registered in the registration system.
Known and Delayed Resources (Analysis and Delayed):
- Feature requests received within days 08/06/2022 (06h) and 09/06/2022 (23:59) And shipped according to the instructions in the item. 8. Result of registration And no Form II – Petitioner’s Appeal for Denial of Registration, Public notice number. March 1, 2022 1 was analyzed and the candidates with late resources were enrolled in the relevant course as approved.
Take back the space
Vacancy requests should be sent to, 06/22/2022 And 06/23/2022As indicated in item 9.2.1 of the Public Notice Number. March 1, 2022, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include the candidate’s full name, identification number, CPF number, course option, reason for withdrawal, date and signature, as well as an identifiable copy (photo, scanning or photocopy) of the candidate’s identity document.
Vacancy Viewer Application Template – Click here.
Managers pay attention!
Request to withdraw the vacancy from a candidate in your municipality if it is not included in the list mentioned in item 2.1.3 of the municipality, as per item 2.1.2 of the public notice. Must be Sent to days. 06/22/2022 And 06/23/2022Also by email: email@example.com. The application should include the candidate’s full name, identification number, CPF number, course option, reason for leaving, date, full name, designation and manager’s signature. Spaces sent by the manager can be returned to the same list provided it is sent in alphabetical order and includes all the data mentioned above.
Change in course option
Requests to change course options that are not completed should be sent by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should include the candidate’s full name, identification number, CPF number, name of the course in which he is enrolled and option of the course in which he is interested, date and signature, plus a writable copy (photo, scanning). Or Xerox) must be added. Candidate ID document.
Course Option Change Template – Click Here.