Paolo Sousa upset Castillo with a 2-2 draw with Flamingo’s planet. According to the coach, Rio’s team could have fixed the clash, as it was in front twice. The Portuguese lamented the missed opportunities and the unmarked penalty in Gabigol.
The striker scored in the 41st minute of the second half. Flamingo was winning 2-1 and Gabigol fell in the area after an argument with Richardson. The referee ordered the game to continue and the VAR did not intervene. According to the Central du Appetito, Judge Louis Flavio de Oliveira was wrong.
Luiz Flávio de Oliveira, in Ceará x Flamengo, for Brasileirão 2022 – Photo: Disclosure: Alexander Vadal / CRF
– I analyze the game more in the first half. We could have already settled the game at the end of the first half. At the start of the second half, we had two shots to make it 3 to 1. With Pablo and Bruno’s last pass that could have been more effective.
– I’m not the kind of person who makes a lot of reference to refereeing, it’s just that these are clearly two games. In Butafogo we can make it 1-0 (Gabigol’s goal is not allowed) and his control is very different. And today at one stage of the game from 3 to 1 is able to punish this game.
Flamingo’s Brazil have just six points, after six rounds, at 14th place (position may decrease based on other results of the round). Paolo Sousa also lamented being forced to change teams three times this week.
CITY CENTER: Sandro Myra Reiki commented on the move, in which Gabegol demanded a fine.
– We were forced to make three alternatives that we did not want. Bruno Henrique needed to go, at half-time David already had circumstances that did not allow him to give as much as he could and Isla himself, who was close to me, told me that he was in a weak position. Paulo Sousa said, which continued:
– We appreciated refreshing our environment to continue to have more control because we were losing. We had the lead in the transition, but we were losing control of the game. With more ball, more possession and being able to reach the opponent’s field. Even to identify the moment to accelerate and end.
The team will play against the Universidad Catholica this Tuesday, at 9:30 pm, for the Libertadores, in Maracanã. For Brasileiro, he will return to play against Goiás in Maracanã on Saturday at 16:30.
Want to turn your football knowledge into cash prizes in every era of Brasileirão? Access Cartula Express!
See below for other answers from the coach:
The second half of Flamingo
– It was not a one time (submission only), if the referee allowed us we could do more because there was a clear penalty. There is a last pass after a ball has been out, in which with the change of speed Bruno was given the last pass in a very good move and it was not right for us to finish it. We had a ball at the post with which we could decide the game.
5 minutes into the second half – right end by Pablo du Flamingo against Ceará
– And the three coercive alternatives did not allow us to refresh the places where we felt it was necessary to dominate and create opportunities. With which our opponents pushed us.
– We Arrascaeta was also very weak physically, with great difficulty in getting into the game. And all of this played a key role in getting our block under control and taking the lead.
– Fans have passed many moments. As I said in a press conference, he is a fan who loves this club very much. And it will certainly support this difficulty in the results as it appears. We deserve it, we are working for it. Unfortunately, this is not always the case, but we will focus on what we believe in. And walking around is a must.
+ Read more Flamingo News
Let’s go to Brazil! The biggest game offering for a price that the game offers. Subscribe to Premier!
The Ge Flamengo podcast is available on the following platforms:
- 🎧 Globoplay – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Spotify – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Google Podcasts – Click here to listen!
- 🎧 Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen!
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen!
- دب Press Play!
See: About all Flamingo on ge, on globo and on sportv