Vetoria City Hall opens this Wednesday (22) at 4 p.m., with a vaccination schedule against it. Covid-19 (D1, D2, D3 and D4), Influenza And Measles. Overall, according to the municipal health department, 7,360 vacancies.
The diet applies on the 23rd, 24th and 25th (Thursday and Friday and Saturday). The vacancies also include a fourth dose of the vaccine against Covid-19 for people 30 years of age and older and those 18 years of age or older who are part of the priority group. View list:
– Educational worker.
– Truck driver;
– Collective road transport workers for urban and long-distance commuters;
– Port Worker
– Security and rescue forces;
– Armed forces (active); Employees deprived of the system of freedom;
– Non-communicable chronic diseases and other special medical conditions and pregnant women and mothers).
It is important to remember that the interval between the use of the fourth dose is four months after the third dose. Scheduling can be done via the Vitória online app or via the link: eventos.vitoria.es.gov.br.
Check the days and times of vaccination:
Thursday (23): Vitória and Consolação Health Units
Friday (24): In the Consolação Health Unit
Saturday (25): Evangelical Baptist Church of Jardim de Penha, Casa do Cidadão and Health Units Bairro República, Maria Ortiz, Jardim Camburi, Santa Maria Island, Santo Antônio, Maruípe, Conquista, Caieiras Island, Santa Martha, Consolação, Martزاza, Resistance, Ita ۔
– People 5 years of age or older
– Adult Pfizer – People who got D1 by 04/25.
– Pediatric Pfizer: Children who received D1 by 04/25.
– AstraZeneca: People who got D1 by 04/25.
– Koronavic: People who got D1 28 days ago.
The third dose (No immune pressure)
People aged 12 to 59 who got D2 by 02/25.
People 60 years and older who got D2 by 03/25.
The third dose (Immune suppressor)
People 12 years and older who achieved D2 by 04/25.
The fourth food (Priority group)
People between the ages of 18 and 29 who achieved D3 by 25/02.
The fourth food (General population)
– People aged 30 to 59 who got D3 by 25/02.
– People 60 years and older who achieved D3 by 03/25.
– Children under 6 months to 5 years (4 years, 11 months and 29 days)
– People 60 years and older
– Pregnant women and young children
– People with comorbidities
– Health worker
– Elementary and higher education teachers
– Security and rescue forces professionals
– Professionals of the Armed Forces
– People with permanent disabilities
– Truck drivers
– Road public transport workers for urban and long distance commuters
– Port workers and officials are deprived of the system of freedom.
– Children from 6 months to less than five years
– Health workers